Thursday, December 10, 2015

"Steven's AWESOME homemade silly putty" by Steven

Steven's AWESOME Homemade Silly Putty

Hi! My name is Steven and I’m going to show you how to make silly putty. My experience was very  fun because I got messy.
Ingredients: Here are the ingredients and the places are where you can find them.
1. 1 cup of white glue (Elmer’s--All multipurpose glue liquid, Bic, etc.)
(Found at school supply stores, Walmart, your local convenience store, etc.)


2. 3-5 drops of food coloring [optional]
(Found at $.99 stores, supermarkets, etc.)



3. 1/2 cup of concentrated liquid starch (Sta-flo, Tide, Purex, Breeze, etc.)
(Found at Michael’s crafts store, Walmart, etc.)
Steps:
1. Mix the glue with the food coloring until the color is even throughout.
2. Pour the liquid starch into the colored mixture.
3. Stir and let it sit for 10 minutes.
4. Then take it out and let it dry on a paper towel until it is slimy enough to stretch it (about 8 minutes).





2 comments:

  1. I WANNA DO ITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steven - what a fun idea! Silly Putty is so much fun. I want to make some now! Patty W.

    ReplyDelete