Thursday, February 12, 2015

"Baby Luis" by Elijah

Baby Luis
by Elijah
The day my mom's water broke me and her were the only people in the apartment. Then she sent me to my cousin Brandon's house. When I got there I stayed there for 6 or 5 days. Me and Brandon watched movies and played on his ps3 all day.

When me, Brandon and his father finished watching The Purge, and when we were going to sleep, I told Brandon, "I can't wait until my baby brother comes!!!"

"Well, let's see...?" said Brandon, because we didn't know when he was coming.

When my brother was born, I went with my uncle, my Titi Magda, cousin Chester and Brandon (of course!) to see him in the hospital. When I saw my baby brother, he had a lot of hair, and he was too cute and chunky! My mom was holding him. She was really happy. When I was holding him for the first time, he was so soft, like a cloud. He smelled like flowers. Even though he couldn't say it, I could tell he wanted and he tried to say, "I love you."

I'm happy that I have a baby brother! My mom and step-dad and grandpa watch him and I get to play with him a lot. My baby brother is one year old and one thing he does is say "I love you," "I love you too" and "I love you more."

4 comments:

  1. What a great moment in your life. I hope someday your baby bro can read this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We liked the part when you said what your brother says!
    -Steven, TyLynn and Layla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elijah: This is such a sweet story. Your family is so blessed to have you. You really care about them.
    Patty W

    ReplyDelete