Wednesday, February 25, 2015

"Family and Friends" by TyLynn

Family and Friends




Hi my name is TyLynn and here are some biographies of my friends and family.

Wanda- Wanda is my mom and she takes good care of me. She is a nice mom and she has long hair. My mom likes to go shopping with her kids and she loves the color red.


Aiden-  Aiden is my nephew. He likes to laugh and he tries to speak what's on his mind. He likes go and play with his toys.


Relisha- Relisha is my sister. She is nice to me sometimes and she likes to bother me at home and she likes to flat iron her hair.      


Becky- Becky is my sister. She likes to play with me and she goes places with me. She is
20 years old.


Kiara- Kiara is my BFF and she gives me things and I gave her a Christmas gift and she has my back.


Jassen- Jassen is a leader and he helps kids in A House on Beekman after-school with their homework and the kids have goals to learn better.


Layla- Layla is my friend and she is pretty. I like her like a sister. She likes to wear head-bands and she is sometimes WEIRD.

6 comments:

  1. This is great��

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a cool writer I really enjoyed this piece

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really describe your family and friends well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you have awesome people in your life! Especially love the shout outs to your after school fam!

    ReplyDelete
  5. TyLynn: I also have a sister named Becky - that's so cool. My other sister is Sally. They are both wonderful. Cherish your family! Thanks for sharing.
    Patty W

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved how you said that I am weird great piece I loved it

    ReplyDelete