Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Jermaine's Mac and Cheese by Jermaine

Jermaine's "Yummy in My Tummy" Mac and Cheese


by Jermaine


Want to try a different kind of mac and cheese? Well, why not try this one? This goes great with Elijah's "Keep You Awake" Shake!





Ingredients
(Makes 4 servings)
Approximately 20 minutes prep time

1 box of noodles

1/3 of a stick of butter
2 sharp cheddar cheese blocks
2 teaspoons of salt
1 dash of black pepper
2 cups of milk
2 cups filled with fresh broccoli

Steps

(1) Get pot of water
(2) Get teaspoon of oil and add to pot of water
(3) Add noodles to boiling water
(4) Let the noodles boil for 2 to 3 minutes
(5) Strain the noodles using a colander and then put back into pot
(6) Shred the blocks of cheese
(7) Place cheese in pot with noodles
(8) Mix cheese until melted
(9) Next add your 1/3 stick of butter, 2 teaspoons of salt, 1 dash of pepper and 2 cups of milk
(10) Boil your cup of broccoli
(11) Add dash of salt to broccoli
(12) Strain the broccoli using a colander and add to mac and cheese


Now, sit down and enjoy your mac and cheese!

And don't forget to make Elijah's shake too!



5 comments:

  1. I'm hungry grrrrr looks great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, now I know what I'm having for dinner this weekend. Yummmmmm.
    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never had Mac and cheese with broccoli. Sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This DOES sound "yummy in my tummy."
    -Amanda and Elijah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jermaine - this sounds delicious. I am glad you added the broccoli for some added vitamin B6 and E. It is one of the healthiest foods! Yummy in my tummy and I'll try it with Elijah's shake :)f Patty W.

    ReplyDelete