Wednesday, April 15, 2015

"The Day the World Died" by DJ

The Day the World Died
A Rap

by DJ

Click here to see the video!

I thought today was gonna be a good day
but the dead started rising today. 
So I grab my gun
gunshots hit the floor
when I run.
Boom! Boom! Boom! But now I'm tight
I'm really really really
having a fight.
Hey finally I found my friend Lue
we got all mixed up in this goo.
Fight zombies all day with Lue.

I found a map on a trap
and it really was flat
and when I took the map off it went SNAP!
Zombies were coming.
We had to go
with the flow
I found my sister's bow.
We went inside and outside
looking for that plane.
We couldn't even find one clue.
What a shame, (beatbox in background)
what a shame,
what a shame.
These zombies, this map, this plane, a frame?
Finally we went out to sea.
These fleas are stinging us like bees.

(Voices speaking in background)

Spoken:
Hey look is that a plane?
Yes it's a plane.
Now we are in the plane.
Let's go home, bro.


3 comments:

  1. This kid rhyme skills are fresh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually felt scared. You are really good at writing raps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DJ - this is fabulous! You are very good at rhyming and putting your thoughts together. It really made me visualize your story! Keep rapping and showing your creative skills!!
    Patty W.

    ReplyDelete