Thursday, January 8, 2015

"How to Celebrate Christmas in Real Life" by Teyri

One day on Christmas night everyone was sleeping. In 10, 20, or 30 minutes Santa came  from the top. Santa came down. I woke up and I saw Santa eat my cookies and milk. He didn't see me and I played with all my presents. In the morning I played with it again with my sister. Me, my sister, my Tia, my dad and my mom played with the snow. We made snow angels. I saw the cars sliding in the slippery snow. I wanted to play basketball but I couldn't play because there was snow. I still was in school and I hated that but in a while there was no school. In my house I was bored. I asked my mom if I could go outside and she sad yes!! I went outside. I played with the snow. I made a snowman. Then I wanted to go home. Then I went to sleep.  This is the real story of what I did last Christmas, a long time ago.  Maybe next year, you and your family could celebrate Christmas the way I did.

2 comments: