Tuesday, January 6, 2015

"Seanette's Voice" by Steven

Hi! My name is Steven and my piece is an interview. I interviewed Seanette. She is one of the leaders at the House on Beekman after-school program. She has been my leader for two and a half years.

1. How are you feeling?
Feeling good.

2. How do you feel about after-school?
I love it.

3. How do you feel about your siblings?
I love my siblings BUT! they work my nerves.

4. How do you feel about your after-school kids?
I feel blessed because they're meeting their goals.

5. How do you feel about the people around you
I like the people who bring out the best of me.

6. How do you feel about your health?
I feel ok about it but I know I can eat healthy.

It is important to hear what other people have to say. Seanette's voice is important.

2 comments:

  1. THANKS FOR INTERVIEWING ME STEVEN LOVE YOU XOXOXOX SEANETTE !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your interview you did an awesome job Steven
    Love Layla

    ReplyDelete