Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Santa's Candy Sleigh by Naryah

Santa's Candy Sleigh


Hi! My name is Naryah and today I’m going to tell you
how to make Santa's sleigh out of candy.


sleigh%2Bcandy%2Bon.jpg


Things you may need
To make a candy sleigh you have to get...
2 candy canes
1 Kit Kat bar
1 Three Musketeer bar  
1 Snicker bar
A Christmas ornament hook, a hot glue gun, tape, and a ribbon
Keep candy wrapped!


Directions


First, you take the Kit Kat bar and put it on a flat surface. Then you put the Snicker bar on top of the Kit kat bar. Next you take your Three Musketeer and place it on top of your Snicker bar. After that you take the ribbon and place it around the candy and tie a bow on top of the candies. Then, the next step is to tape the candy canes to the sides of the candies. Last, you take your ornament hook and hot glue it to the back of the bow.

This ornament could go on a tree and it will be a perfect gift to your child if they love candy and it looks like Santa's watching them when they are naughty or good. I wanted to do this because kids and their family could do it together. They could have candy to enjoy on Christmas and have the best Christmas ever, enjoying it with their whole family. Also, you could have a beautiful ornament that you made and it will look perfect on your Christmas tree. That's why I wanted to do a candy sleigh.

4 comments:

  1. I think is nice that u made it because kids now know how to make it !!!!! elijah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Naryah I like your piece:-)
    Love Jendalis

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's you're BFF and your piece was wonderful, magnificent, extrodinary it was the best out of anyone's I hope you like my comment
    Love Jendalis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naryah: This was fantastic!! I can't wait to make it with my friends. It will be fun to give as gifts.
    Patty W

    ReplyDelete